HOW DO I?
10:00 AM2019 Birth and Baby Fair
Recall of Sprouts frozen spinach because of possible health risk
Sprouts Farmers Market has issued a recall Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach 16oz bags, manufactured by National Frozen Foods of Oregon, because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
The Monterey County Medical-Legal Partnership: Empowering Patients and Providers to Improve Health Outcomes
The Monterey County Medical-Legal Partnership, an initiative of CRLA and the Health Department, addresses social determinants of health--like pesticide exposure, substandard housing, and dangerous labor practices--to improve health outcomes for County clinic patients.
King Arthur Flour recalled due to possible health risk
6/13/2019 4:00:00 PM
Published on May 02, 2018. Last modified on April 19, 2019
SB 252 Well Requirements
New proposed wells located in the 180/400 Foot Aquifier Subbasin, which has been designated by DWR as a critically overdrafted basin, are subjected to the requirements of SB-252. As such, the applicants must provide the following information as part of the well application, in addition to what has already been submitted to the County's application form:
- A map of the location including global positioning system coordinates and elevation of the proposed well.
- The proposed capacity, estimated pumping rate, anticipated pumping schedule, and estimated annual extraction volume of the well.
- Geologic siting information including, but not limited to, water table depth, seasonal fluctuations, recharge area and rate, if known, and location to floodplain.
- Distance from ponds, lakes, and streams within 300 feet.
- Estimated cumulative extraction volume before January 1, 2020.
- the size in acres of area to be served by the well.
See forms & maps below for additional informationSB-252 does not apply to any of the following:
- New water wells for de minimis extractors, meaning that if the applicant demonstrates that the well will extract less than two acre-feet of water per year, the items listed above are not applicable.
- Replacement Water Wells that would not increase the amount of extractions above the amount of water extracted from the existing well.
- A city or county with a process for the issuance of a well permit that substantially complies with the requirements of SB 252.
- A new water well that is not located within a critically over-drafted basin.
- A new water well located within an area subject to a groundwater sustainability plan.
- A public agency that substantially meets or exceeds the requirements of this article through another requirement of law.
- A city or county municipal well to provide water supply solely for residents of the city or county.
Current Applications subjected to SB-252
Do you want to be notified when new SB 252 Well Applications are submitted to Environmental Health? Click Button below:Sign up for notifications!
|Application Permit #||Date||Zone||Type|
|18-12982||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12983||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12984||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|118-13053||8/15/18||North||New Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13059||824/18||North||Replacement Domestic well||Download|
|18-13060||8/24/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13070||10/3/18||South||New Agricultural Irrigation well||Download|
|18-13073||10/3/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|19-13125 (New Listing)||3/1/19||North||Agricultural Irrigation||Download|