HOW DO I?
8:00 AMTreatment Planning
8:00 AMKing City Fall Clean Up
9:00 AM5150 LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
New Labeling System for All State Cannabis Cultivation Licenses
In an effort to continue to provide open and meaningful communication to you, CalCannabis has an important update that will affect all state cultivation licenses.
10/31/2019 3:12:22 PM
California Cannabis Track-and-Trace/METRC System Workshops for Licensees
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming California Cannabis Track-and-Trace (CCTT-METRC) System workshops for an advanced overview of the CCTT-METRC system being used statewide to record inventory and movement of cannabis and cannabis products throughout the commercial cannabis supply chain.
10/3/2019 8:55:03 AM
Monterey County Community Health Center Board
The Monterey County Community Health Center Board will meet Tuesday, November 12th from 3:30 to 5 pm at Laurel Internal Medicine, 1441 Constitution Blvd, Building 151, Suite 16, Salinas
Published on May 02, 2018. Last modified on September 30, 2019
SB 252 Well Requirements
New proposed wells located in the 180/400 Foot Aquifer Subbasin, which has been designated by DWR as a critically overdrafted basin, are subjected to the requirements of SB-252. As such, the applicants must provide the following information as part of the well application, in addition to what has already been submitted to the County's application form:
- A map of the location including global positioning system coordinates and elevation of the proposed well.
- The proposed capacity, estimated pumping rate, anticipated pumping schedule, and estimated annual extraction volume of the well.
- Geologic siting information including, but not limited to, water table depth, seasonal fluctuations, recharge area and rate, if known, and location to floodplain.
- Distance from ponds, lakes, and streams within 300 feet.
- Estimated cumulative extraction volume before January 1, 2020.
- the size in acres of area to be served by the well.
See forms & maps below for additional informationSB-252 does not apply to any of the following:
- New water wells for de minimis extractors, meaning that if the applicant demonstrates that the well will extract less than two acre-feet of water per year, the items listed above are not applicable.
- Replacement Water Wells that would not increase the amount of extractions above the amount of water extracted from the existing well.
- A city or county with a process for the issuance of a well permit that substantially complies with the requirements of SB 252.
- A new water well that is not located within a critically over-drafted basin.
- A new water well located within an area subject to a groundwater sustainability plan.
- A public agency that substantially meets or exceeds the requirements of this article through another requirement of law.
- A city or county municipal well to provide water supply solely for residents of the city or county.
Current Applications subjected to SB-252
Do you want to be notified when new SB 252 Well Applications are submitted to Environmental Health? Click Button below:Sign up for notifications!
|Application Permit #||Date||Zone||Type|
|18-12982||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12983||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12984||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|118-13053||8/15/18||North||New Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13059||824/18||North||Replacement Domestic well||Download|
|18-13060||8/24/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13070||10/3/18||South||New Agricultural Irrigation well||Download|
|18-13073||10/3/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|19-13245 (New Listing)||9/17/19||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|