HOW DO I?
8:30 AMSyphilis Update
SUSPECT CHARGED WITH NINE COUNTS OF ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON IN PROJECTILE ATTACKS
Charles Kenneth Lafferty, age 52, has been charged with nine felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon. These incidents involved Lafferty firing projectiles at nine different vehicles driving on Monterey County highways between November 2019 and January 2020.
1/24/2020 1:01:29 PM
Bureau of Cannabis Control Text of Regulations - California Code Title 16 Division 42 for License Posting Requirement
1/24/2020 11:26:22 AM
2020 Mom Annual Forum Webcast
Learn how we can do more in Maternal Mental Health Care by closing gaps through education, collaboration & advocacy. The Forum is two full days packed with speakers representing some of the most well-known researchers, practitioners, policymakers & agencies addressing maternal mental health. No cost
Published on May 02, 2018. Last modified on January 21, 2020
SB 252 Well Requirements
New proposed wells located in the 180/400 Foot Aquifer Subbasin, which has been designated by DWR as a critically overdrafted basin, are subjected to the requirements of SB-252. As such, the applicants must provide the following information as part of the well application, in addition to what has already been submitted to the County's application form:
- A map of the location including global positioning system coordinates and elevation of the proposed well.
- The proposed capacity, estimated pumping rate, anticipated pumping schedule, and estimated annual extraction volume of the well.
- Geologic siting information including, but not limited to, water table depth, seasonal fluctuations, recharge area and rate, if known, and location to floodplain.
- Distance from ponds, lakes, and streams within 300 feet.
- Estimated cumulative extraction volume before January 1, 2020.
- the size in acres of area to be served by the well.
See forms & maps below for additional informationSB-252 does not apply to any of the following:
- New water wells for de minimis extractors, meaning that if the applicant demonstrates that the well will extract less than two acre-feet of water per year, the items listed above are not applicable.
- Replacement Water Wells that would not increase the amount of extractions above the amount of water extracted from the existing well.
- A city or county with a process for the issuance of a well permit that substantially complies with the requirements of SB 252.
- A new water well that is not located within a critically over-drafted basin.
- A new water well located within an area subject to a groundwater sustainability plan.
- A public agency that substantially meets or exceeds the requirements of this article through another requirement of law.
- A city or county municipal well to provide water supply solely for residents of the city or county.
Current Applications subjected to SB-252
Do you want to be notified when new SB 252 Well Applications are submitted to Environmental Health? Click Button below:Sign up for notifications!
|Application Permit #||Date||Zone||Type|
|18-12982||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12983||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|18-12984||4-6-18||North||Replacement ag well||Download|
|118-13053||8/15/18||North||New Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13059||824/18||North||Replacement Domestic well||Download|
|18-13060||8/24/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|18-13070||10/3/18||South||New Agricultural Irrigation well||Download|
|18-13073||10/3/18||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|19-13245||9/17/19||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|19-13270||11/8/19||North||Replacement Ag. Well||Download|
|19-13275 (New Listing)||12/13/19||North||New Ag. Well||Download|