HOW DO I?
8:00 AMTreatment Planning
8:00 AMKing City Fall Clean Up
10:00 AMPFAS and Protecting Your Health
9:00 AM5150 LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Published on January 31, 2017. Last modified on January 31, 2017
The Local Public Health System Performance Assessment (LPHSA) is a measure of the local public health system overall, as comprised by all the individual entities that contribute to public health within a community. These entities include all public and private clinics, hospitals, emergency services, nonprofits, health insurance plans, health education programs, public and private schools, transportation, employment, and a host of related organizations. The LPHSA process compares public health system elements to the 10 Essential Services of Public Health, and will provide numerous benefits, including:
- Improving organizational communications and collaborations.
- Exploring the interconnectedness of community health efforts.
- Eliminating duplications in services.
- Identifying system strengths and weaknesses.
- Providing benchmarks for public health system and practice improvements.
To participate in these implementation efforts, please contact Patricia Zerounian, MPP, at email@example.com or at 831/755-4583.
One-day Process to Assess a Local Public Health System