HOW DO I?
12:00 PMWebinar - Pregnancy-Associated Suicide in California, 2002-2012: Findings from in-depth case reviews and recommendations for prevention
8:00 AMBradley Clean Up
8:00 AMSan Ardo Clean Up
Published on November 09, 2016. Last modified on March 28, 2019
California Children's Services (CCS) is a tax supported statewide program that helps children and young adults up to 21 years old who have certain medical conditions. Services include arranging, directing, and paying for medical care, occupational and physical therapy, equipment, and rehabilitation.
CCS is not a health insurance plan. It will only cover CCS eligible conditions and not all of a child's health care needs. There are also certain financial requirements for some of the services provided.
If you are a Medi-Cal member and CCS eligible, you can find information about your child's coverage on the members page at Central California Alliance for Health (CCAH)
- Central California Alliance for Health home page
- CCS Whole Child Model Program
- Central California Alliance for Health members page
- Página de miembros Central California Alliance for Health
- California Department of Children's Services