Monterey County Employee Wellness Program
Published on December 22, 2016. Last modified on June 07, 2018
Golden Apple VIP Club Benefits:
Only Monterey County Employees with full time employment are eligible to join. Membership is free. Each member will receive a Golden Apple membership card. Members will receive:
- Weekly Health Tips: Look for an email on Monday mornings. We’ll send you a short tip related to health, happiness or other wellness topics.
- Advanced notification and early registration to wellness workshops: check your weekly tips for upcoming classes and registration information.
- Early notification of new books in the Wellness Library collection: As new books are added to our library, we’ll let you know first.
- Extra incentives when you bring your card to events sponsored by the Health Promotion Partnership.
By registering a member accepts these Terms and Conditions:
- Members are responsible for keeping information up-to-date
- Members can opt out of emails by contacting the Wellness program HealthPromotion@co.monterey.ca.us with “Unsubscribe from Golden Apple VIP Club” in the subject line.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, add to or vary any of the terms and conditions of the program at any time without notice.
To sign up, simply contact Health Promotion and indicate that you’d like to be a Gold Card member.