HOW DO I?
12:00 PMWebinar - Pregnancy-Associated Suicide in California, 2002-2012: Findings from in-depth case reviews and recommendations for prevention
8:00 AMBradley Clean Up
8:00 AMSan Ardo Clean Up
Published on December 23, 2016. Last modified on January 03, 2017
The California Healthy Kids Resource Center (CHKRC) maintains a comprehensive collection of reviewed health education materials for use by teachers, administrators, university faculty, LEA staff and other professionals who work with preschool through 12th grade students in school settings and after-school programs. These materials are available for loan from the CHKRC library, with free delivery in California.
- Prevention First – School Health
- Prevention First – Breastfeeding
- Prevention First – Early Care and Education
- Prevention First – Healthy Retail
- Prevention First – Worksite
- Rethink Your Drink Curriculum – Approved Rethink Your Drink Campaign curriculum lessons and handouts for adults and K-12 education.
- Training – Training on the Rethink Your Drink Campaign, including orientation, events, and lessons.
- Constructive Classroom Rewards: Promoting Good Habits While Protecting Children’s Health
- –“It’s just a little treat”: the harm in using food to reward children
- Funding Opportunities
- –Grants for School Health Connection Activities
- Improving Collaboration Between Local Education Agencies and Health Departments
- –A guidance tool to improve student health and academic achievement
- Model Wellness Policy Language for Water Access in Schools
- –Goals and actions to promote access to free, safe drinking water
- Summary of Coordinated School Health Materials
- –Links to National Resources