STRESS MANAGEMENT & RESILIENCE TOOLKIT
How are you coping during COVID-19? In this challenging time, it’s normal to experience many different emotions, such as anxiety and fear, and to be physically and mentally stressed.
To support your wellbeing, the Stress Management and Resilience Toolkit was created for County employees and their family members to access free online stress management resources.
- Choose your favorite learning mode: do you prefer watching a video, listening to a podcast or reading an article?
- Click on the learning mode link to find a listing of quality resources from sources such as Anderson Cooper and 60 Minutes, TED Talks, the American Psychological Association and more.
Learn about topics such as:
- How to be your best self during a crisis
- Talking to your children about COVID-19
- Stress management apps
- Mindfulness techniques by mindfulness master John Kabat-Zinn
- How smiling and the “Power V” pose can enhance your mood in only 2 minutes
- The “Thanx” online shareable gratitude journal
- The benefits of humor in managing stress
(+) COUNTY OF MONTEREY RESOURCES
Monterey County Behavioral Health Forward Together Initiative
In response to COVID-19 crisis, The County’s Behavioral Health team worked together to develop and launch the Forward Together Initiative. The aim is to provide a series of sessions that are open to the community and free.
(+) LEARNING LIBARY
(+) BROCHURES / POSTERS
(+) TALKING TO CHILDREN ABOUT COVID-19
The County of Monterey’s Employee Assistance Provider (EAP), FEI workforce resilience, offers 24/7 confidential assistance.
Call: 800-638-3327 Access the FEI website at: www.feieap.com Username: Monterey
- Counseling services from a credentialed professional
- Phone coaching for leaders with a credentialed professional for issues related to management and supervision
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Online resources for all employees such as a video library, articles, and live and archived webinars on a variety of topics such as Stress Management
- Online resources for managers
All services are included in your EAP program and are confidential. Click HERE to view an overview of EAP's services.