The Human Resources Director initiated a strategic planning process in early 2018 to set the path forward for the department over the next three years. The local government management consulting firm, Management Partners, was engaged to facilitate the process, gather and analyze data and customer input, and help create the Strategic plan.
OUR TOP PRIORITIES FOR FY 2018-19
- Improve our responsiveness to our customers.
- Update human resources policies.
- Increase our partnerships with departments.
- Improve the classification and compensation philosophy and process.
- Improve the recruitment and examination process.
The Strategic Plan will help create a better Monterey County Human Resources Department. A successful department will result from the following:
Click HERE to view the Monterey County Human Resources Department Full Strategic Plan FY 2018-19 through FY 2020-21.