As a precautionary measures against the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), all Monterey County Free Libraries locations will be closed as of March 16, 2020. Only the following select libraries will be open Saturday, March 14, 2020: Greenfield, Carmel Valley, Marina, Castroville, and Seaside. For more information about already booked meetings or reservations please call 831-883-7573. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Rooms and Fees:
Castroville, Greenfield, King City, Marina: $20 per hour
Carmel Valley, Gonzales, Prunedale, Soledad: $10 per hour
- Checks: Should be made out to MCFL and mailed to 188 Seaside Cir, Marina, CA 93933 or delivered directly to the hosting branch
- Eligibility: Rooms available to Non Profit or Government Agencies only
- Advance Reservations: Reservations are taken up to 90 days in advance
- Requirements: A current MCFL Library card with your email contact information is required. Verify your email contact information.
- Conditions: Groups must abide by the Meeting Room Policy
- Instructions: Step by Step Instruction
- Need Help? Phone and in person assistance are available during regular library hours at the specific branch you are booking.
HOW TO MAKE AN ONLINE RESERVATION: 8 MINUTE VIDEO