- Books, talking books on CD, DVDs, magazines and newspapers for all ages
- E-books and E-audio
- Public computers with Internet, Microsoft Office, scan, copy, fax, and print
- Teen Zone for 6-8 graders after school
- Free wireless Internet
- Programs and events for children and adults, and much more
- Specialized programs: Preschool Story Time, Baby Story Time, and STEAM Story Time
About Buena Vista Branch
Buena Vista began as a settlement and railroad station on the Buena Vista Branch of the Pajaro Valley Consolidated Railroad. It was the last station on the line and took its name from the Rancho Buena Vista. It’s located 6 miles SE of Spreckels.
Buena Vista Branch is serving the community of Spreckels, Indian Springs, Toro Park, and provides service to Buena Vista Middle School.
Statistics for Fiscal Year 2018-2019:
Estimated Service Population: 12,912
Library services provided since January 17, 1914.
Square Footage: 3,800