- Books DVDs, CDs, newspapers & magazines for all ages.
- Downloadables audiobooks, and ebooks.
- Public computers with internet, microsoft suite, scan, copy, fax, and print
- Teen Zone for 6-8 graders afterschool
- Free wireless internet access.
- Programs and events for children and adults and much more
- Specialized programs: Preschool Story Tme, Baby Story Time, and STEAM Story Time
About Buena Vista Branch
Buena Vista began as a settlement and railroad station on the Buena Vista Branch of the Pajaro Valley Consolidated Railroad. It was the last station on the line and took its name from the Rancho Buena Vista. It’s located 6 miles SE of Spreckels.
Buena Vista Branch is serving the community of Spreckels, Indian Springs, Toro Park, and provides service to Buena Vista Middle School.
Statistics Summary (January 1, 2018-December 31, 2018)
Estimated Service Population: 12,912
Library services provided since January 17, 1914.
Square Footage: 3,800 sq feet