- Books DVDs, CDs, newspapers & magazines for all ages.
- Downloadables audiobooks, and ebooks.
- Public computers with internet, microsoft suite, copy, fax, scan, and print.
- Public meeting rooms(s) reservation at the library front desk and online.
- Free wireless internet access.
- Homework Center
- Californiana Collection
- Programs and events for children and adults and much more.
- Local Friends group: Friends of the Prunedale Library
About Prunedale Branch
Prunes in Prunedale? Well, yes, but only for a brief period of time; it turns out that the weather and soil worked better for other crops. Libraries, on the other hand, have had much greater longevity. The first library in Prunedale opened up at the Prunedale School in 1919.
On October 5, 1936, this library became an official branch of Monterey County Free Libraries. Prunedale Branch moved to its current location on July 19, 1988.
Statistic Summary (January 1, 2018-December 31, 2018)
Estimated Service Population: 17,560
Prunedale Library started out as a school Llbrary in 1919; it became affiliated with MCFL October 5, 1936.
Square Footage: 5,000