RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio & Lake Nacimiento:
The County has updated its Day Use and Photography permit applications. Permits for amplified music/sound, professional photography, serving or consumption of alcohol and special activities and equipment will now use a standardized form.
- The Facility Use Permit is used for amplified music/sound, serving or consumption of alcohol and special activities and equipment.
- Film and photography has its own unique form due to the specific nature of that permit.
Both permit applications reference an Exhibit A – Park Use Permit Application. This Exhibit A includes requirements for insurance, indemnification language, specific rules for serving and consumption of alcohol, Film & Photography Permits and amplified sound/music. RMA-Parks continues to review permit requirements in an effort to provide an enjoyable parks experience for all park visitors. Updates to forms, rules and regulations will be posted as they become effective.
- Facilities Use Permit Application
- Film & Photography Application
- Exhibit A - Park Use permit Application
- Supplemental Permit Sheet