RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AGENCY
Monterey County Parks Dept.
1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor
Salinas, CA 93901
888.588.2267 (Toll Free)
Lake San Antonio:
Click Below to Make a Reservation or Buy an Annual Pass:
Annual Pass Information
The following Annual Park Passes are now available for Monterey County Parks:
- Annual Pass for all Monterey County Parks, including Lake Nacimiento ($250)*
- Annual Pass for all Monterey County Parks, excluding Lake Nacimiento ($100)*
- Annual Pass – Single Day Use Park, excluding Lake Nacimiento($60)*
- Jacks Peak
- Laguna Seca
- Lake San Antonio-North Shore
- Lake San Antonio-South Shore
- Royal Oaks
- San Lorenzo
If you wish to purchase a pass online, please visit our Online Reservation System.
If you wish to purchase a pass in person, please complete the Request for Annual Pass Form and bring it to one of the parks listed above or our main office – 1441 Schilling Place, 2nd Floor, Salinas CA 93901. For information, contact (831) 755-4895.
*All transactions are subject to a $10 processing fee. Credit card transaction fees may apply.
General Fee Information
- New Park Fees Effective January 10, 2019: Adopted Parks Fees Resolution - (Article V - Spanish)
- Your reservation is not valid until payment has been received. We accept Visa, MasterCard, checks and cash.
- Nonpayment penalties for day-use, camping or boating fee will apply (including Returned Check Fee if applicable)
- Contact Parks Department office for fees related to:
- Photography Permits
- Special Events Fees and Charges
- Laguna Seca Racetrack Rentals (through SCRAMP)
- Park Ranger Supervision
|Park Administration||(831) 755-4895
|Camping reservations||(831) 242-8200|
|Trackview Pavilion||(831) 242-8222|
|Lake San Antonio|
|Camping and Lodging Reservations
|Lodging or Camping||(800) 323-3839