The Planning Commission consists of ten private citizens appointed by the Board of Supervisors to assist in evaluating planning issues. The Planning Commission is authorized to approve several types of permits and to consider appeals of any action taken by the Zoning Administrator. The Planning Commission also makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding Rezonings and General Plan Amendments.
- Live Video for Public Hearings
- 2019 Planning Commission Minutes
- 2019 Planning Commission Hearing Resolutions
- Planning Commission Membership list
- Archived Agendas, Resolutions, and Minutes
Planning Commission Agendas and Staff Report for 2019
(This Commission meets on the 2nd and last Wednesday of each month except in November and December)