||Ferrini Ranch Subdivision
|File number (s):
|South side of State Highway 68 between River Roadand San Benancio Road in the vicinity of Toro County Park.
|Assessor's Parcel Number (s):
||161-011-019-000 M (Multiple Parcel Numbers)
||Toro Area Plan
||Shelley Glennon, Senior Planner (831) 755-5173
- Approved by Board of Supervisors on December 19, 2014 – Alternative 5-PC
- Scheduled for Board of Supervisors Hearing on December 9, 2014
- Scheduled for Board of Supervisors Hearing on December 2, 2014
- Scheduled for Planning Commission hearing on November 12, 2014
- Scheduled for Planning Commission hearing on October 29, 2014
- Draft Environment Impact Report (DEIR) out for public review beginning August 27, 2012 and concluding October 22, 2012 (56 days).
- Scheduled for Planning Commission hearing on October 8, 2014
||Environmental Impact Report required.
||Subdivision of an approximately 866-acre property into 212 residential lots including 146 market-rate lots, 23 clustered lots for workforce housing units & 43 lots for Inclusionary housing units; one commercial parcel fronting on River Road and 600 acres of open space.
You can find the project description contained in the Draft EIR by following this link.
- December 9, 2014: Board of Supervisors Hearing
- December 2, 2014: Board of Supervisors Hearing
- November 12, 2014:Planning Commission Hearing
- October 29, 2014:Planning Commission Hearing
- October 8, 2014:Planning Commission Hearing
- September 24, 2014:Planning Commission Site Visit (Public). Meeting location at Toro County Park at 10:00 a.m. - gravel parking area to the right of the entry (kiosk).
- Circulation Period July 1, 2014 through August 18, 2014
- Circulation Period has been extended 24 days to conclude on Friday, November 16, 2012 due to the omission of Appendix E. Click on Link:Appendix E - Geology and Soils; Groundwater Resources and Hydrology; and Hazardous Material
- Circulation Period August 27, 2012 to October 22, 2012
- March 24, 2005: Application submitted.
- April 24, 2005: Application deemed as "Complete" for purposes of the Permit Streamlining Act.
- July, 2006: Environmental Impact Report Initiated.
- February, 2006: Administrative Draft Environmental Impact Report submitted.
- Notice of Determination (December 18, 2014)
- Board of Supervisors Staff Report for the hearing on December 9, 2014(Please see December 2, 2014 Staff Report for attachments)
- Board of Supervisors Staff Report for the hearing on December 2, 2014, including Attachments A-E,Attachment F-1,Appendices,Attachment F-2,Attachment F-3,Attachment G
- Errata Memo (November 12, 2014)
- Memo Out-Come based on Conditions (November 12, 2014)
- Planning Commission Staff Report for the hearing on November 12, 2014
- Planning Commission Staff Report for the hearing on October 8, 2014
- Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) Ferrini Ranch Subdivision (September 2014)
- Notice of Availability for the Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report (RDEIR) Volume I and II (June 30, 2014)
- Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report (RDEIR) Ferrini Ranch Volume I (June 2014)
- Technical Appendices for Recirculated Draft Environmental Impact Report (RDEIR) Ferrini Ranch Volume II (June 2014)
- Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) Ferrini Ranch Subdivision (August 2012)
- Notice of Preparation of Environmental Impact Report (September 2, 2005)
(These links are provided for information only. The County of Monterey does not endorse any of the information found on these sites)
- The Kleinfelder Phase I - Environmental Site Assessment listed in Appendix E of Volume II was inadvertently omitted during original publication. This report has been included in a revised Appendix E and is available directly via the following link:Phase I – Environmental Site Assessment (Kleinfelder).