Resource Management Agency
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
Related Background Studies
- Evaluation of Historical Resource at the Paraiso Springs at 34358 Paraiso Springs Road in the County of Monterey (ARM, 2004)
- Revised Evaluation of Historical Resource at the Paraiso Springs at 34358 Paraiso Springs Road in the County of Monterey (ARM, 2005)
- Historic Resource Report - Paraiso Hot Springs Monterey County, California. (Painter Preservation & Planning, 2008)
- Letter memo to RBF re: Peer Review of Historic Resource Report for Paraiso Hot Springs Prepared by Painter Preservation & Planning (Galvin Preservation Associates [GPA], 2008)
- Hatch Mott MacDonald. 2008. Paraiso Springs Roadway Improvement Plan. September 5, 2008
- Atlas Land Surveys, Exhibit of Proposed Improvements, December 9, 2011.
- WRA Environmental Consultants. 2013b. Untitled letter prepared for John Thompson, Thompson Holdings, LLC subject: Stream Channel Impacts. February 14, 2013.
- WRA Environmental Consultants. 2013c. Paraiso Springs Resort Riparian Impact Assessment. April 26, 2013