Permit Center

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Resource Management Agency (RMA) Permit Center offers the following services at our front counter:


How do I know what line I need to join?

General Permit Line

  • Submit Building Permit Applications
  • Land Use Planning Permits
    • Design Approvals
    • Application Requests
    • Development Review Committee Requests
    • Medical Cannabis commercial business license
  • Ask Building questions
  • Ask Land Use Planning questions
  • Pickup Building permits
  • Rooftop solar permits (10kw and smaller on 1 or 2 family dwellings)
  • Resolve code violations

Simple Permits Line

  • Reroof
  • Water heaters
  • Electrical panels
  • Hazardous tree removal
  • Demo permits
  • Mechanical (residential HVAC)
  • Electronic vehicle charging stations