Resource Management Agency
Public Works & Facilities
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93901
Although every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information on this website and all its documents, users are advised to contact applicable County Resource Management Agency staff before making project decisions and fee estimates.
The Architectural Services, New Facilities & Major Renovations Division provides project management for new construction, major renovation projects and facility maintenance and repair. The unit also assists in the development of the Five-Year Capital Improvement Financing Plan, works with conventional bidding procedures and manages projects under the Job Order Contracting process.
Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Projects
- New Juvenile Hall - Monthly Report, September 2017
- New Juvenile Hall - Monthly Report, August 2017
- New Juvenile Hall - Monthly Report, July 2017
- Schilling Place - Coastal Grower, Summer 2017
Announcements and Notices
- Visit our Project Announcements and Notices page
- Visit the County Administrative Office - Contracts & Purchasing
Section Staff and Contacts
Chief of Facilities: Vacant