Utilities Complaints

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Common constituent complaint areas in telecommunication

TV, internet, cable, disability access and emergency communication Complaint can be filed directly with FCC:


Lack of broadband coverage

Broadband coverage at a street address can be researched by using the FCC broadband map:


Permit related questions/complaints

Regarding utility poles, small cell towers etc. Handled by RMA Permit department.


County constituents can also file those complaints with County, which will be relayed to our Government Affairs contact for each individual service provider.